Nigeria-Connection

• Moin, moin,
    irgendwo, glaube ich, hatten wir das schon mal. Falls also jemand ein Super-Investment sucht....(ich bekomme periodisch diesen Mist...)

Nic

Federal Airport Authority
    of Nigeria (FAAN)
    Ikeja - Nigeria

I hope this message will reach you in the best of health and receive your prompt attention, even as we have not had any
    previous correspondence before.

I am a principal accountant and the Chairman of the Federal Tenders Board Committee to the Federal Airport Authority of
    Nigeria (FAAN). This message is to solicit for your kindness in assisting me to transfer some amount of fund from my country to your country.

The total amount of fund is US$29.5Million (twenty nine million, five hundred thousand United States Dollars)which resulted from various contracts awarded by my ministry to some foreign firms in which the contract bills were slightly inflated by us members of the Tenders Board Committee with the sole aim of having the excess fund for our subsequent use.

Presently, all the foreign firms that executed the projects concerned have been paid their bills accordingly and the
    projects have been commissioned for use. At this juncture, we now want to claim and transfer the excess fund using a
    foreign company since foreign contractors originally executed the contracts.

Also, we as civil servants are not allowed to operate domiciliary nor foreign account, therefore, we cannot claim this fund locally, hence the necessity for thiscontact with you.

We have decided to embark on this transaction now that we have new civilian administration. Our aim is to present your name as a true beneficiary of the fund.

The total fund (US$29.5M) will then be remitted into any designated bank account as shall be recommended by you. The
    relevant authorities will be made to believe that your company executed some contracts for my ministry to which payment is due to effected.

In this regard therefore, you will be required to present a suitable bank account that will accommodate the total amount of fund. The moment the bank account details are received from you, it will only take a maximum duration of 7-9working days to have all documentations complied and the fund remitted to your account.

On completion of this transaction, we have resolved to give you 25% of the fund for your efforts and assistance rendered; 5% will be used to settle any expenses that might be incurred on the process of this transaction both from our end and your end while the remaining 70% will be for us.

Kindly reach me through the above email address or below stated phone or fax number and signify your interest in this
    proposal and your willingness to assist in its realization.

Permit me to stress the confidential nature of this transaction and does not matter any particular field of trade to prosecute this transaction. Above all, let trust and honesty be our watchword throughout this business.

Many thanks and kind regards whilst I wait in anticipation for your assistance and may God continueto bless you.

Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Abel Adama
    Tel: +234-803-3030-691
    Fax: +234-1-759-3888

• Hello
    My name is mis Naomy i saw your profile today at wallstreet-online.de and became intrested in you,i will also like to know you the more,and i want you to send a mail to my email address so i can give you my picture for you to know whom l am.Here is my email address naomy_ai22@yahoo.com
    believe we can move from here.I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.mis Naomy.(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)
    Please rpely me with my email address here

naomy_ai22@yahoo.com

Das Drehbuch für den Untergang steht fest - es geht nur noch um den Preis für die beste Maske (H. v. Buttlar)

• Und? Natürlich hast Du ihr gleich geschrieben, nicht wahr?

“It’s the little things that matter. It’s one thing to tell someone they look like the first day of spring. It’s another thing to tell them they look like the last day of a long, hard winter.” - Zig Ziglar

• Dearest

Please, I want to introduce myself and this business opportunity to you.

My name is Mr Richard Allen , a bank accountant,I will need your
    assistance in this business transaction.I would like you to stand as the
    next of kin to my deceased customer,Mr David Clemetson, who died in a
    plane crash in January 31st 2000 plane crash.Check the website for the
    details of the plane crash:

*****archives.cnn.com/***.airlines.list/

He was a wealthy medical doctor who made a deposit of $17Million with
    our bank.He died without any registered next of kin and as such the
    funds now have an open beneficiary mandate. If you are interested please
    do let me have your private telephone number so that I can give

you comprehensive details on what we are to do.
    Send me the following information:

1. Your Full name :
    2. Your private telephone and fax number :
    3. Your occupation :
    4. Your home or office address :

I urgently hope to get your response as soon as possible.

Best Regards,
    Richard Allen

Wer das Angebot annehmen möchte, bekommt von mir gerne die email adresse. Gegen Beteiligung natürlich ;D;D

"If it sounds too good to be true, it probably is."

"Theoretisch gibt es keinen Unterschied zwischen der Theorie und der Praxis. Praktisch stimmt das aber nicht."

"Erfahrung ist das was man bekommt, wenn man nicht bekommt was man möchte."

• Accept my apology for contacting you this way which was due to the urgency of my request I'm rather in a very precarious situation that warrants my talking very little till I confirm our business relationship. If its money please that'd be no problem, I just need to know if you are capable of handling large funds and you can be trusted. Presently I'm in the tight clutches of my native government who has amongst other things clamped my company and my freedom all in a bid to finance its reform programmes in the past few years.

I'm a construction engineer and a gold merchant before. The internet for now is my only uncensored link to the outside world and I'd appreciate it if you take me very gravely. You'd be well remunerated for your effort and assistance.
    I would need your utmost confidentiality and complete honesty in the transfer of this funds. I would need to tell you that all required arrangements have been made for the transfer of these funds through a diplomatic service to your secured receiving address.

However, shipment would commence 48hrs once I am in receipt of your details which includes your telephone and fax numbers, secured receiving address as well as your mobile if any. The diplomatic is not aware of the content as funds but the Luggage's would be marked "Diplomatic Luggage's" and it should be within the both of us until you receive the Luggage's.

They offer door to door delivery as P .o box is not acceptable. The said funds is total $US 9.5Million all in 100 dollar bills, I would be willing to give you 25% while the rest would be invested till I can travel to meet with you. Can you handle these funds? Can you be trusted? I would be waiting for your details so that we can proceed. Kindly reply to my mail davigeorge55@xxx.com

• Das ist sowas wie die Ableitung ...

ECONOMICS AND FINANCIAL CRIME COMMISSION,
    15A Awolowo Road Ikoyi,
    Lagos NIGERIA.
    TEL:234-1-4011087
    Email:revodili1958@live.com
    FRAUD VICTIMS/$950,000
    OUR REF: 10667FV
    YOUR REF: 890

ATTN: BENEFICIARIES,

I write to bring to your notice as a delegate from the Nigerian Government Reimbursement committee under the strict supervision of the United Nations to pay Five Thousand Nigerian 419 scam victims the sum of $950,000 USD (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Only) each.

You are however listed as one of the beneficiaries for these payments. You are expected to get back to us for your immediate reimbursement.

As a result of this laudable recommendations, you are hereby informed that during the last U.N. meeting held in Abuja, Nigeria, it was alarmed so much by the rest of the world on the lose of funds by various foreigners to the scam artists operating in syndicates all over the world today.

In other to redeem the good image of our country, the President has ordered the immediate payment of $950,000 USD each to the affected victims in accordance with the U.N. recommendations. Due to the corrupt and inefficient Banking Systems in Nigeria, these payments are to be made by BARCLAYS BANK PLC, UK as the corresponding paying bank under the funding assistance of the Central Bank of Nigeria.

Presently, Two Thousand Five Hundred Beneficiaries have been paid, more than 50% of the Victims are from the United States, while about 40% are from other parts of the world.

Your particulars were among those mentioned by some of the Syndicates That were apprehended in Lagos, Nigeria as one of the victims of the operations, you are hereby warned not to communicate or duplicate this message to anybody for any reason whatsoever as the U.S. secret service in conjunction with The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) has swage into action to track this criminals down. Once again, you are expected to keep it secret until these criminals are all apprehended.

The Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) (Motto: No Body is Above the Law) have combined effort with the United Nation Anti-crime Commission to alleviate the plight of these victims as well as redeeming the image of our dear country

Many Banks, Universal firms, Companies and individuals have been in Bankruptcy today, due to the activity of these hoodlums However, a Thorough investigation have revealed that these people have dropped over 500,000 victims across the world, after collecting their money falsely, many as a result of this have committed suicide, while other are now living in abject poverty.

As regards these on going developmental strive; we have over 200 suspects at hand, 135 in kirikri prisons. While many are awaiting trial, we are still in search of others, who think they are wise, and hope that you will assist by giving any vital information that could lead to the apprehension of these hoodlums.

Contact Rev. Favour Omasi my secretary immediately you receive this message via his email or call him on his number for quick and urgent response:

Email:revodili1958@live.com
    Telephone: +234-1-4011087

And reconfirm to him your personal information's below.
    NAME IN FULL......................
    YOUR CELL NUMBER......................
    CONTACT ADDRESS ..................NOT P.O BOX

Rev. Joseph Odili is well informed about your compensation, contact him immediately without any delay. He is waiting to hear from you. Most importantly, do note that your early response to this development will be appreciated.

We shall be waiting to hearing from you been certain that your response will be that you are satisfied and willing to claim your $950,000 USD (Nine Hundred and Fifty Thousand Dollars Only) Reimbursement funds.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Dan Edewor

Auch unsere Gedanken sind wircksame Factoren des Universums. Novalis

Everything will be allright!

• Hello,

My name is Mr. Pham Fai. I trained and work as an external auditor for the Development Bank of Singapore (D.B.S). Working as part of a bigger team that covers the entire Asia region. I have taken pains to find your contact through personal endeavours.

On routine audit check last month, I discovered some investment accounts that have been dormant for the last thirteen (13) years, all the accounts belonging to a single holder with monies totalling a little above ($21.1 Million United States Dollars). Banking regulation/legislation in Singapore demand that I notify the fiscal authorities after a statutory time period of twelve years when dormant accounts of this type are called in by the monetary regulatory bodies. The above set of facts underscores my reason of writing and making the following proposal.

My investigations of the said account reveals that the investor died in 1995the exact time the account was last operated, I can confirm with certainty that the said investor died interstate and no nextofkin to his estate has been found or has come forward all these years. I am of the settled conviction that using my insider leverage, working with you can secure the funds in the account for us instead of allowing it pass as an unclaimed fund into the coffer Court s of the Singapore Government. This is especially possible as you bear the same LAST NAME to the said investor, and can stand as his extended relative. This exactly is why I crave your participation and co-operation.

I have seized all relevant documents (Legal and Banking) that will facilitate my putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and ultimately transfer the money to any account nominated by you. Of course you shall be handsomely rewarded for your part in this transaction with 30% compensation from the total funds for your efforts, less any expenses. I shall however leave out the finer details of this transaction till I receive an affirmation of your desire to participate. Be assured that I am on top of the situation. There will be no risk involved whatsoever if you agree to come on board. Needless to say, UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital importance if we are to successfully reap the immense benefits of this transaction.

I guarantee that the transaction will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect all from any bridge of law. To affirm your willingness and cooperation to my proposal please contact me through fax or email stating the followings:

(1) Full Name; (2) Telephone and Fax Number; (3) Postal Address: (4) Occupation;
    Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,
    Mr. Pham Fai
    Fax: +65-6491-5033
    Email: phamfai@hotmail.com

Value investing is at its core the marriage of a contrarian streak and a calculator - Seth Klarman

• Subject: File No. S7-08-08

Affiliation: International EntrepeneurMay 20, 2008

sub.: Permit for selling self printed stock shares of different
    companies.

Dear SEC authority,

My Name is Mugabe Abu. I am Nigerian investor and I am very interested
    for getting the permit for selling self printed shares of different, on
    the Wall Street noticed, companies.

Since this practice to sell something what you do not have is legal in
    US I would like also to participate in this program.

We Nigerians know very well this practice of selling something what we
    do not have, but we did not make it with the securities, so far.

Since printing of US dollars is illegal, I will be really interested for
    printing and selling fake securities as many make it in US. You call it
    very nice naked (fake) shorts. Your explanation of this procedure is
    very nice and I appreciate it very much and I am your admirer.

I see that some people who get permit from you have printed so many fake
    securities that such company like CALM has even over 100% shorts. Others
    like DNDN, CORS, CCRT (only few samples) are also extremely diluted. I
    would like to help you to make it even more. I see still big opportunity
    to print more fake shares of big companies.

It is almost so easy business like printing fake US dollars but I see,
    in opposite to printing fake dollar, this business is full legal and you
    can sell these fake securities for anybody in the world and you do not
    need to ask the applicable company, to print their shares

It is excellent business

I always believed on your ideas of collecting money from all the world
    and I would be happy to participate in this huge idea of printing fake
    shares.

Therefore, please send me the application form for this permit and also
    needed information how I can start this easy business.
    Please inform me if I will need to contribute any amount to get this
    permit and whom shall I forward this money.

I can also promise you that I will donate some earned money for your
    agency.

Yours truly,
    Mugabe Abu

Das Drehbuch für den Untergang steht fest - es geht nur noch um den Preis für die beste Maske (H. v. Buttlar)

• Ist die niedrige Summe jetzt ein Indikator für den Gang der Weltwirtschaft? Normalerweise ist mit mir unter 50 Mio kein Geschäft zu machen ...

Dear Friend

I am using this opportunity to thank you for your great effort
    to our unfinished transfer of fund into your account due to one
    reason or the other best known to you. But I want to inform you
    that I have successfully transferred the Cheque out of the company
    to someone else who was capable of assisting me in this great venture.

Due to your effort, sincerity, courage and trust worthiness you
    showed at the course of the transaction I want to compensate you
    and show my gratitude to you with the sum of $600,000.00 (SIX HUNDERED THOUSAND
    UNITED STATE DOLLARS). I have authorized the finance house
    where I deposited my money to issue you international certified bank draft
    cashable at any bank of your choice.

The name and contact address of the Person is as follows;

CONTACT AGENT BARRISTER ...
    TELEPHONE NUMBER: ...
    EMAIL: ...

At the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects
    which myself and my new partner are having at hand. Finally,remember
    that I have forwarded instruction to the finance house on your behalf
    to send the bank draft to you as soon as you contact them without
    delay.
    Therefore, you should send him your full Name, telephone number and your address
    where you want him to send the draft.
    God bless you and your family. I am very busy now and may not reply to any email
    for some time.

Please I will like you to accept this token with good faith as this is from the
    bottom of my heart and comply with Barrister Vincent Peters so that he will send
    the draft to you without any delay.

Thanks and God bless you and your family.

Best Regards
    Mrs. Jenifer Wilson

• Auch interessant, 250 kg Goldstaub direkt vom Hersteller zu Discountpreisen. Wer kommt nur auf solche Ideen ??? Und wer glaubt das dann ???

Dear,

We are hereby inform you/your organization a full
    Corporate offers for the sale of raw alluvial Concentrated gold dust/gold bars.
    Suki Mining & Marketing Company is a private corporate mining company here in Kumasi Ghana . We are looking for dealers/buyers of Alluvial Gold dust product that can buy in large quantity or that can be our agent. Any interested dealer/buyer should contact us for negotiation and arrangement for the sale.
    Our prices are as modest as can be found any where in the world and better because we are direct licensed/Authorized local miners.The miners are capable of producing 250kg every month and will likely increase the quantity if there is need. following quantities/qualities are;
    Quantity; Minimum of 500kg per month.1. Product: au metal (gold dust)
    2. Origin: Ghana West Africa
    3. Type: Alluvial dust /gold dust
    4. Purity: 22+carat or 92%Base in the degree
    of sincerity and trust found in You, If we receive your reply. We will feed you with the relevant information in this gold business (Gold Dust)
    Delivery: buyer visits Ghana for personal inspection seeing and testing of the gold dust first. After that goods will be transported from local area of minning to the nation's capital where shipment and documentation will be carried out by a government approved body.Payment of governmental taxes and shipment from Ghana to the final destination will be at the expenses of the buyer.
    we are local miners acting with full corporate authority and with full legal responsibility do hereby irrevocably confirm and commit subject to the law of perjury that we are ready willing and able to sale Raw
    May you give us your prompt response as to the above?
    Quotation for the business, and also the quantity of The gold bars or gold dust you will buy.
    We look forward to hear from you soonest With Best Regards,
    Marketing Manager,
    Prince MENSH
    KWAMI
    S.M.M.C
    Mobile :+233-243537551

• Wozu eigentlich lang rumlabern?

I have a new email address!

You can now email me at: ###@yahoo.in

I have a profiling amount in an excess of US$55 Million Dollars,Can you be my partner on this?

- Jerry Ivanovich

• Gehört glaube ich hier rein:

Normal müsst ihr euch dass in den knalligsten Farben vorstellen ***

JETION HOLDINGS

Billigste chinesische Solar-Aktie
    mit KGV 2!
    Highlights

* Von 2005 bis 2007 explodierte der Umsatz von JETION HOLDINGS von USD 0.3 Mio. auf über USD 100 Mio.

* Im laufenden Jahr erwarten die Analysten von Evolution Securities bei Umsätzen von USD 222 Mio. einen Net Profit von USD 20.8 Mio.

* In der kommenden Woche wird JETION HOLDINGS seine Halbjahresergebnisse präsentieren, bereits im Vorfeld sprach das Management von einem ausgezeichneten Verlauf des ersten Halbjahres.

* Mit der Fertigstellung neuer Produktionslinien bis Ende 2009 stellt JETION HOLDINGS die Weichen für ein weiterhin außergewöhnlich schnelles Wachstum.

* Auf Basis der Schätzungen von Evolution Securities fällt das KGV von JETION HOLDINGS von 5.7 im laufenden Jahr auf 3.6 im kommenden und auf 2.3 im übernächsten Geschäftsjahr zurück.

* Während die Peer-Group ein durchschnittliches KGV von rund 10 aufweist ist JETION HOLDINGS derzeit die wohl mit Abstand billigste chinesische Solaraktie.

* Das Kursziel für die Aktie von JETION HOLDINGS wurde von den Analysten von Evolution Securities im Anschluss an eine Road Show von GBp 165 auf GBp 190 angehoben, während der Titel aktuell gerade einmal bei GBp 85 notiert.

* JETION HOLDINGS wird in der aktuell in das Musterdepot von HOT STOCKS EUROPE aufgenommen, das in den vergangenen 5 Jahren stets eine Jahresperformance zwischen 60% und 100% ausweisen konnte.

Nein MMI -- kann man leider nicht shorten;
    http://de.moneycentral.msn.com…ent=CashFlow&stmtView=Ann

Value investing is at its core the marriage of a contrarian streak and a calculator - Seth Klarman

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Matze ()